Hong Kong is known as a shopping paradise. When it comes to shopping in Hong Kong, people often come to Yau Tsim Mong District. Yau Tsim Mong District is made up of Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui and Mong Kok.
Recommended in Yau Tsim Mong District:
1. Buy some hand-made gifts at Temple Street Night Market and taste authentic claypot rice and spicy crabs.
2. Go to the trendy booth in Mong Kok, Macha, and buy fine art.
3. Stroll through the Garden of the Birds and Birds Garden and listen to the crisp bird songs. Board the newly built observation deck of the Ocean Building and watch the sunset in the sun.
4. Step into the current point of the Toy Grand View Garden and look for rare and out-of-print collections.
5. Enjoy stunning night views at iSQUARE International Plaza or The ONE's high-rise open-air bar.
Shopping in Yau Tsim Mong District:
Harbour City covers an area of nearly 186,000 square meters and takes at least 15 minutes from one end to the other. It contains more than 450 stores, more than 60 restaurants and a cinema. The mall recently expanded into a five-storey new building with a viewing deck on the top floor and an unbeatable view of Victoria Harbour, a great place to watch the sunset.
The ONE is 29 stories high with over 130 shops and restaurants, and the 16th floor has an open sky garden. Not far from the iSQUARE International Plaza, which is 31 stories high, there are a number of bars and restaurants with terraces on the upper floors, overlooking the bustling scenes in the city.
Langham Place, located in the heart of Mong Kok's shopping district, is such a distinctive department store. On the 4th floor of Langham Place, there is a huge glass atrium where you can take a 76-meter-long, long-handed elevator called the “Tongtian Ladder” and go straight up to the 9th floor. From here, you can go up to the 12th floor through a spiral arcade.
香槟塔以其众多古董相机商店和星座冰室而闻名。 Constellation Ice Room成立于20世纪60年代，拥有怀旧的氛围。重庆大楼里到处都是小旅馆，所以它聚集了来自世界各地的游客，生活得像个小世界。在底楼的小吃店，您还可以品尝到市内最正宗的印度奶茶和咖喱角。